Tuesday 2 April 2013

#92/365 CDP Theme day : Pedestrian crossing

This theme makes me curious about  the number of crossings scattered around the centre (my brain is full of useless thoughts...). Let's make it easier by starting from where we live to the town square. I counted, based on memory, there are around 12 crossings, for not so big radius !
The one shown above is one of the newest and for that reason also the nicest. The Crossing will take you to Rákóczi Street.

Once again, I'm late in participating CDP theme day; which was yesterday. Anyway, you can see more crossings around the world here.

7 comments:

LONDONLULU said...

You caught a very nice moment - a great choice for theme day! I like the subdued tones and mood of this capture.

LOLfromPasa said...

Those magnificent trees really catch my eye and give depth to your interesting photo. Very nice.

Jim said...

I like this capture.

raf said...

I very much like this picture! Great choice for theme.

Antjas said...

Thanks for visiting.

This gentleman seems contemplative, yet at peace. He really stands out from the others dressed in dark clothing.

Buck said...

This is a gorgeous photo - I love the atmosphere; it tells a story. Great interpretation of the theme!

Kris said...

Thank you all for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...