Wednesday 5 June 2013

#156/365 Corpus Christi, there're more


We walk around to check out the rest of the intricate flower decorations (see yesterday), and then I saw something which only happen on special occasions, the Great Roman Catholic Church's doors were "wide open" literally. I use quotation on "wide open" because obviously they are open to public always, but the doors are normally closed to insulate from outside temperature. And so, when the doors are shut, I never have the guts to walk in. But but now..woohoo..I'm going in!


3 comments:

Tamera said...

Wow, that is GORGEOUS!

Merisi said...

What beautiful church - glad they left the door open for you!

Thank you for the Corpus Christi series, very interesting.

Kris said...

Merisi and Tamera, Thanks for visiting :)

In Hungary, there are many gorgeous churches; however many times I see them, I still get goosebumps every time I enter into a beautiful structure :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...